Baffin Chaos Men's Composite Toe Work Boots
Part of the new HexFlex® line of Baffin industrial footwear, the Baffin Chaos offers athletic comfort with industrial protection. At the core of the line is the HexFlex® outsole design which features a series of hexagonal lugs throughout the outsole providing flex relief at 6 points across each lug for superior comfort from the first wear.
The outsole allows for a natural movement reducing fatigue and discomfort. Because the grooves in each lug open up with movement, any debris that is caught can be discharged, eliminating build-up. The highly flexible sole stays in great contact with the ground thus improving stability.
CSA/ASTM approved. ESR and EH protection.
Runs true to size. Half sizes should order the next size up. Size 8.5 should order a size 9.
Free shipping to the US 48. (This item is not subject to free return shipping.)
Ships directly from manufacturer in Canada. Expect delivery in 7 to 10 days.
- Height 8 inches
- Materials > Leather upper
> Hydro-wick breathable lining material
> Composite safety toe, plate, and electric shock protection
durable, job-ready hardware
- Base > Comfort crafted insole featuring energy return and shock absorption zones
> Lightweight polyurethane midsole
> Patented HexFlex outsole for slip resistant traction
Oil and acid resistant outsole
- Comfort Range 20°F to 50°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Breathable Hydro-Wick lining material for a cool, dry environment for your foot
- Water Resistance Waterproof leather upper with breathable membrane
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear On the job when you need superior comfort in moderately cold temperatures.