Baffin Eiger Men's Extreme Winter Snow Boots
The Eiger is Baffin's answer to the many outdoor winter enthusiasts who have asked for a shorter version of the Polar Cold Weather Snow Boots. The Eiger is just that: a 13 inch tall extreme cold winter snowmobile boot suitable for tucking pants inside the snow collar or pulling snow pants over the leg, depending on your personal preference. We can't help but notice it's a natural choice for winter warriors with a shorter inseam. Everything you've always wanted in a winter boot, and more.
Most customers find this boot runs small. If you wear a half size, typically you'll want to order 1.5 sizes up. If you wear a whole size, you'll typically want to order at least one whole size up.
For example, a size 10.5 should typically order size 12. Size 11 should typically order size 12, or even size 13. Boots that are too tight lead to cold feet. Be sure to leave room for optimal air flow!
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 13 inches
- Circumference 16.5 inches
- Weight 2.1 lbs per boot
- Materials Diamond Lite insulated nylon
- Base > Premium polar rubber deep traction outsole
> Arctic Flex rubber shell
> Cold resistant polyurethane midsole
> Waffle footbed for airflow and insulation
> Reflective air bubble underfoot
- Comfort Range -148°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 8 layer removable inner boot system
> Thermoplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation
> Hydromax II layer is made of the same material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
> Vaporized double aluminum membrane's metallic surface reflects energy back to the foot
- Water Resistance Winterproof upper with waterproof base
- Closure Velcro with Snow Collar
- When To Wear Super cold winter days snowmobiling, hunting, ice fishing, winter camping or loading ski lifts.