Baffin Granite Men's Composite Toe Extreme Cold Work Boots
Baffin's industrial footwear provides safety, comfort and durability for use in hazardous work environments. Baffin manufactures a range of steel toe and insulated work boots for use in chemical, utility, construction, agricultural, and food processing settings.
Available in whole sizes only. Baffin runs true to size. If you wear a half size, please order the next size up. For example, if you wear a size 8.5 shoe, please order the size 9. There is no need to size up to accommodate thicker socks!
If your size is not in stock, please see the Baffin Derrick, Baffin Constructor, Baffin Barrow or Baffin Driller for similar models with the same temperature rating!
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 12.5 inches
- Weight 2.2 lbs per boot
- Materials > Acid and oil resistant leather
> Cinched lacing system
> CSA/ASTM/CE approved
> ESR/EH approved
- Base > Acid and oil resistant extreme cold cleated rubber outsole
> Lightweight PU base cold crack tested to 50,000 flexes at -50°C/-58°F
> Metal free safety toe and plate with electric shock resistant sole
> Waffle insole
> Frost plate footbed
- Comfort Range -148°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 8 layer removable inner boot system
> Thermoplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation
> Hydromax II layer is made of the same material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
> Vaporized double aluminum membrane's metallic surface reflects energy back to the foot
- Water Resistance Seam sealed upper with waterproof base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Petro-chemical, agriculture, recycling, road maintenance, freezer industry or any industry where chemical resistance is required