Baffin Impact Black Men's Extreme Winter Boots
The Icon of the Baffin Brand. The Baffin Impact is the extreme cold boot that put Baffin on the map as the elite manufacturer of polar proven boots. Used by dog sledders at the Iditarod in Alaska, adventurers trekking to the North Pole, hearty souls hauling Everest expeditions to base camp, as well as weekend warrior ice fishing in Wisconsin to snowmobiling in Northern Maine. The Impact is a boot that has been tested in the most extreme elements of winter and continues to be a boot of choice for those not afraid of living life in the colder winter climates.
Available in additional colors!
Is the Baffin -148° F boot the right choice for you? Learn more about Baffin's Extreme Cold Winter Boots!
Most customers find this boot runs small. If you wear a half size, typically you'll want to order 1.5 sizes up. If you wear a whole size, you'll typically want to order at least one whole size up.
For example, a size 10.5 should typically order size 12. Size 11 should typically order size 12, or even size 13. Boots that are too tight lead to cold feet. Be sure to leave room for optimal air flow!
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 16 inches
- Circumference 16.5 inches
- Weight 2.2 lbs per boot
- Materials Diamond Lite insulated nylon
- Base > Premium polar rubber deep traction outsole
> Arctic Flex rubber
> Cold resistant polyurethane midsole
> Waffle footbed for airflow and insulation
> Reflective air bubble underfoot
- Comfort Range -148°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 8 layer removable inner boot system
> Thermaplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation
> Hydromax II layer is made of the same material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and to keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
> Vaporized double aluminum membrane's metallic surface reflects energy back to the foot
- Water Resistance Winterproof upper with waterproof base
- Closure Buckle with Snow Collar
- When To Wear Super cold winter days snowmobiling, hunting, ice fishing, winter camping or loading ski lifts.