Baffin Impact Women's Extreme Winter Snow Boots
For the girls on sleds who longed for a rugged women's snowmobile boot, the ladies' Impact has arrived. Using the warmest winter boot liner manufactured, this women's cold weather boot keeps your feet toasty in even the harshest wind chill. Perfect for winter camping and long days on the trail, its -148°F inner boot liner is removable; order a second pair of liners, if you'd like one to sleep in, while the others dry overnight. High-performance winter boot features include a lightweight shock absorbing sole for comfort after a long day on your feet, easily adjustable double buckle closure system, and locking snow collar to protect you in deep drifts.
Customers find this boots run small. If you wear a half size, typically you'll want to order 1/2 size to full size up. If you wear a whole size, typically order the next size up.
For example, a size 8.5 should typically order a 9 or 10. Size 9 should typically order a size 10 or 11. Boots that are too tight lead to cold feet. Be sure to leave room for optimal air flow!
Please note the
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 15.5 inches
- Circumference 19 inches
- Weight 2.2 lbs per boot
- Materials Double weave 900 Denier nylon with reflective piping
- Base > Premium polar rubber deep traction outsole
> Integrated Arctic Flex rubber
> Cold resistant polyurethane midsole
> Waffle footbed for airflow and insulation
- Comfort Range -148°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 8 layer removable inner boot system
> Thermaplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation
> Hydromax II layer is made of the same material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and to keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
> Vaporized double aluminum membrane's metallic surface reflects energy back to the foot
- Water Resistance Winterproof upper with waterproof base
- Closure Buckle with Snow Collar
- When To Wear A burly boot to keep you warm snowmobiling, winter camping or watching a ski race for long hours. Not recommended for driving or running errands.