Baffin Kara Women's Winter Snow Boots
A new addition this year to Baffin's popular Drift Series, the Kara comes equipped with everything you've come to expect from Baffin's -40°F-rated boots for women. Waterproof leather is topped with a cozy felt collar, while the D-ring lacing system with drawstring allows you to easily tighten and loosen for a perfect form fit every time. Traverse the city streets in comfort and warmth this winter!
Most customers find this boot runs small. If you wear a half size, order at least the next whole size. If you wear a whole size, typically order the next size up.
For example, a size 8.5 should typically order size 9, or even 10. Size 9 should typically order size 10. Boots that are too tight lead to cold feet. Be sure to leave room for optimal air flow!
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Materials > Waterproof leather upper with felt collar
> D-Ring front lacing with locking drawstring and toggle
- Base > Polar® Rubber outsole with Arctic™ rubber shell
> EVA midsole
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 5 layer removable inner boot system
> Thermoplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation manages moisture to keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
> Hydromax II layer mimics the material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
- Water Resistance Winterproof upper with waterproof base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Cold and snowy days shoveling, sledding, dog walking, snowshoeing or playing with kids.