Baffin Maple Men's Winter Boots - FINAL SALE
The Baffin Maple is the next generation of the popular Baffin Edge. Built with lightweight technology, the Maple packs a lot of warmth into a lightweight boot. With a waterproof base and thermal rubber outsole for excellent snow traction, the Reaction series from Baffin is one of their best values. Tie it down snugly over your instep for a secure fit, or leave it loosely-laced for easy entry and exit.
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Most customers find this boot runs true to size. If you wear a half size, you'll typically want to order the next whole size. For example, size 8.5 should order a size 9.
Free shipping within the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 9 inches
- Circumference 17 inches
- Weight 1.3 lbs per boot
- Materials Leather with 900 denier nylon inset
- Base > Lightweight recyclable rubber
> Flexible cold resistant midsole
> Integrated arch support
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 5 layer removable inner boot system
> Thermoplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation
> Hydromax II layer is made of the same material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
- Water Resistance > Waterproof base
> Winterproof upper
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Cold and snowy days shoveling, sledding, dog walking, snowshoeing or hunting.