Baffin Men's Refinery Steel Toe/Plate Work Boots
Baffin's industrial footwear provides safety, comfort and durability for use in hazardous work environments. Baffin manufactures a range of steel toe and insulated work boots for use in chemical, utility, construction, agricultural, and food processing settings.
Baffin Refinery runs one size large. If you wear a half size, please order the next size up. For example, if you wear a size 8.5 shoe, please order the size 9.
Free shipping to the US 48.
Please allow up to two weeks for delivery.
Expedited shipping is not available.
Items shipped directly from Baffin are not subject to free returns or exchanges.
This item ships directly from Baffin in Canada.
- Height 13 inches
- Materials > Acid and oil resistant Oarprene rubber
> CSA/ANSI approved, ESR/EH rated
- Base > Steel toe and plate
> Long wear self-cleaning outsole
- Comfort Range -20°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Removable felt inner boot liner for overnight drying
- Water Resistance Completely waterproof
- Closure Pull-on with Snow Collar
- When To Wear Petro-chemical, agriculture, road maintenance, utilities and any industry where chemical resistance is required.