Baffin Snow Monster Men's Winter Boots
Typically runs small. Half sizes should order the next size up. Whole sizes may wish to size up one full size for optimal air flow.
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 12 inches
- Weight 2.8 lbs per boot
- Materials Full grain Timberwolf leather
- Base > Arctic Flex rubber
> ICEPAW high grip technology
> Waffle insole for airflow and insulation
> Anatomical footbed
- Comfort Range -94°F to 30°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > Multilayer removable inner boot system
> Thermoplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation
> Vaporized aluminum membrane's metallic surface reflects energy back to the foot
> Hydromax II layer is made of the same material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
- Water Resistance Seam sealed upper with waterproof base
- Closure Lacing with Snow Collar
- When To Wear Long, frigid days on the trail, on the sled or on the job
I've been a Baffin Evolution man since way back, but I have to say the new Snow Monster is the mack daddy of them all. I'm a big fan of the leather boot in general. Love that as the leather softens, it forms to the lower leg and maintains the shape of your leg. Love this boot for every cold weather condition that mother nature throws at me. I really like the soft waffle footbed under the warm form fitting memory foam liners that Baffin is so good at. Nobody makes a liner like Baffin. - Andy