Baffin Storm Women's Steel Toe Work Boots
Baffin's industrial footwear provides safety, comfort and durability for use in hazardous work environments. Baffin manufactures a range of steel toe and insulated work boots for use in chemical, utility, construction, agricultural, and food processing settings. The Baffin Storm is an all-rubber, waterproof, insulated work boot specifically designed for women. Constructed from a lightweight and flexible TR compound, the Storm is easy to wear and designed to be comfortable, even at the end of a long day on your feet. The Baffin Storm is ASTM/CSA approved and ESR/EH rated, and is also available with a plain toe. This work boot is ideal for a wide range of settings, including agriculture, construction, food processing, and other cold weather workplaces.
Baffin's Chemical Resistance Chart provides more detailed information regarding chemicals and Baffin industrial boots.
Baffin runs true to size. If you wear a half size, please order the next size up. For example, if you wear a size 8.5 shoe, please order the size 9.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 12 inches
- Materials > Lightweight and flexible TR compound
> ASTM/CSA approved
> ESR/EH rated
- Base > Steel toe
> Durable slip resistant rubber outsole
- Comfort Range -20°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Removable felt liner for overnight drying
- Water Resistance 100% Waterproof Rubber
- Closure Pull-on with Snow Collar
- When To Wear Wet, cold, work conditions from agriculture to construction.