Baffin Suka Women's Extreme Winter Boots
The Suka is Baffin's newest entry into the women's extreme cold winter snow boot category! With its multi D-ring front lace fastening system, you'll be sure to get a comfortably snug fit with every wear! Like others in its temperature category, the Suka is tested at the North and South Poles to ensure maximum warmth, durability, and comfort in even the harshest of winters. Don't be confused by the -148°F rating; you don't need to wait until you-know-what freezes over to put these boots to the test! The temperature rating indicates that the liner and shell of the boot offer that much more warmth than a more conventional -40°F rated boot. If you're planning on spending extended periods of time out in weather less than 20°F, this is the boot for you!
Customers find this boots run small. If you wear a half size, typically you'll want to order 1/2 size to full size up. If you wear a whole size, typically order the next size up.
For example, a size 8.5 should typically order a 9 or 10. Size 9 should typically order a size 10 or 11. Boots that are too tight lead to cold feet. Be sure to leave room for optimal air flow!
Free Shipping, Free Returns. Free Exchanges. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 12 inches
- Weight 2 lbs 8 oz per boot
- Materials Diamond-Lite™ insulated nylon upper
- Base > Polar™ Rubber Outsole
> Arctic™ Rubber shell
> EVA midsole
> Waffle footbed for airflow and insulation
- Comfort Range -148°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 8 layer removable inner boot system
> Thermoplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation
> Hydromax II layer is made of the same material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
> Vaporized double aluminum membrane's metallic surface reflects energy back to the foot
- Water Resistance Winterproof upper with waterproof base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear A burly boot to keep you warm snowmobiling, winter camping or watching a ski race for long hours. Not recommended for driving or running errands.