Baffin Titan Men's Extreme All-Rubber Winter Boots
The Baffin Titan is the boot you want for staying warm in deep snow and deep freeze conditions such as snowmobiling, winter camping, ice fishing, loading ski lifts, polar adventures. Its all-rubber construction is completely waterproof to keep your feet dry as well as toasty warm inside their signature multi-layered removable -148°F liner. Baffin's deep lugged sole is specially constructed to give you cold weather traction on the days when the temperature dips. Made in Canada winter boots!
Typically runs true to size. Half sizes should order the next size up. Whole sizes may wish to size up for optimal air flow.
Outer circumference approximately 22 inches. Most snow pants will need to be worn inside the boots.
Many customers find this model is too large to be worn while driving.
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 16 inches
- Circumference 16.5 inches
- Weight 3.5 lbs per boot
- Materials Premium polar rubber
- Base > Gelflex midsole for comfort, insulation and rebound
> Waffle insert between liner and bottom of boot for trapping air to increase thermal properties
> Deep traction rubber outsole for superior grip
- Comfort Range -148°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 8 layer removable inner boot system
> Thermoplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation
> Hydromax II layer is made of the same material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
> Vaporized double aluminum membrane's metallic surface reflects energy back to the foot
- Water Resistance 100% waterproof
- Closure Pull-On
- When To Wear Staying warm in deep snow and deep freeze conditions such as snowmobiling, winter camping, ice fishing, loading ski lifts, polar adventures.