Baffin Trapper Men's Rubber Boots
The Trapper is a boot where its name could describe a direct use for the product. Setting traps in soggy wet and cold environments. But who traps anymore? This boot really shines on cold winter days after a thaw and it's still freezing cold but the culverts are blocked with chunks of ice from the mid-winter thaw and it's time to jump into the mess to clear a path to release the pressure. Classic Made in Canada quality winter boots.
The Baffin Trapper runs large. Available in whole sizes only. Please order a size smaller than you normally wear. For example, if you wear a size 11, please order a size 10.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 13 inches
- Circumference 17 inches
- Weight 2.1 lbs per boot
- Materials Premium polar rubber
- Base > Constructed with "Bob" sole
> Deep traction rubber outsole for superior grip
- Comfort Range -76°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 7 layer removable inner boot system
> Thermoplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation
> Vaporized aluminum membrane's metallic surface reflects energy back to the foot
> Hydromax II layer mimics the material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
- Water Resistance 100% Waterproof Rubber
- Closure Pull-on with Snow Collar
- When To Wear Cold, wet days that call for warm and waterproof boots