Baffin Tundra Men's Snow Boots
The velcro strap keeps your foot in place while the locking snow collar keeps the snow out so you can enjoy winter without frostbite! An all-around men's winter snow boot that is perfect for active winter wear and for more serious winter use like shoveling your driveway or a moonlight snowmobile ride. Comfortable, durable and ready to take on the cold temperatures! One of the best values in the entire Baffin collection.
Most customers find this boot runs about a half size small. If you wear a half size, please order the next size up. For example, if you usually wear a 9.5, you should order a 10. Whole sizes should size up one full size. For example, if you usually wear a 10, you should order an 11.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 12 inches
- Circumference 19 inches
- Weight 1.8 lbs per boot
- Materials Double-weave 900 Denier nylon with reflective piping for night-time visibility
- Base > Lightweight recyclable rubber
> Flexible cold resistant midsole
> Integrated arch support
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 5 layer removable inner boot system
> Thermoplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation
> Hydromax II layer mimics the material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
- Water Resistance Winterproof upper with waterproof base
- Closure Velcro with Snow Collar
- When To Wear Cold and snowy days shoveling, sledding, dog walking, snowshoeing or hunting.