Baffin Vanguard Men's Extreme Winter Boots - FINAL SALE
A part of the Polar Series, the Baffin Vanguard keeps good company with other extreme snow boots like the Impact, Eiger, Apex, Endurance, and Shackleton. The Vanguard is an easy pull-on style boot and one of the warmest boots on the market. Rated to -148°F, this boot will keep you warm at some of the coldest temperatures on Earth, and features Baffin's signature, multi-layer, removable foam liner.
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Most customers find this boot runs small. If you wear a half size, typically you'll want to order 1.5 sizes up. If you wear a whole size, you'll typically want to order one to two sizes up.
For example, a size 10.5 should typically order size 12. Size 11 should typically order size 12, or even size 13. Boots that are too tight lead to cold feet. Be sure to leave room for optimal air flow!
Free shipping within the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day
- Height 15 inches
- Circumference 16.5 inches
- Weight 2.3 lbs per boot
- Materials Diamond Lite insulated nylon
- Base > Premium polar rubber deep traction outsole
> Arctic Flex rubber
> Cold resistant polyurethane midsole
> Waffle footbed for airflow and insulation
> Reflective air bubble underfoot
- Comfort Range -148°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 8 layer removable inner boot system
> Thermoplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation
> Hydromax II layer is made of the same material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
> Vaporized double aluminum membrane's metallic surface reflects energy back to the foot
- Water Resistance Winterproof upper with waterproof base
- Closure Pull-on with Snow Collar
- When To Wear Super cold winter days snowmobiling, hunting, ice fishing, winter camping or loading ski lifts.