Baffin Workhorse Men's Composite Toe and Plate Work Boots
Baffin's industrial footwear provides safety, comfort and durability for use in hazardous work environments. Baffin manufactures a range of steel toe and insulated work boots for use in chemical, utility, construction, agricultural, and food processing settings.
Baffin's Chemical Resistance Chart
Baffin CSA Ratings
Baffin ASTM Ratings
Available in whole sizes only. Half sizes should order up to the next whole size. For example, if you wear a size 10.5, please order the size 11.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 11 inches
- Materials > Premium leather upper
> CSA/ASTM/CE approved
> ESR/EH rated
- Base > Non-metallic safety toe and plate
> Acid and oil resistant rubber outsole with PU base
> Micro-cellular waffle footbed
- Comfort Range -74°F to 30°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > Multi-layer removable inner boot system
> Thermoplush lining
> Open cell polymech foam for cushioning and flow
> B-Tek 4 channel hollow fiber insulation
> Vaporized aluminum membrane's metallic surface reflects energy back to the foot
> Hydromax II layer is made of the same material in a baby's diaper to wick moisture away and keep foam dry while funneling water vapor
- Water Resistance Seam sealed upper with waterproof base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Petro-chemical, recycling, road maintenance, freezer industry or any industry where chemical resistance is required.