Columbia Bugaboot II Men's Winter Boots
The Columbia Bugaboot II takes a classic to new heights! A perennial favorite, this classic men's winter boot has been re-engineered for optimum warmth and performance. The Bugaboot II is the kind of boot you'll wear day in and day out, for years and years. 200 grams of insulation and a full Omni-Heat reflective lining combine for the ultimate in temperature management. Seam-sealed waterproof construction and a Techlite shell and leather upper keep you warm but also keep you from getting too sweaty while hiking, shoveling, or running errands, and a lightweight midsole offers superior cushioning for all-day comfort.
Typically runs true to size.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 8 inches
- Weight 1.5 lbs per boot
- Materials > Waterproof leather upper
> Articulated collar for protection and greater comfort
- Base > Full length Techlite midsole with high abrasion resistance and durability
> Full length skinned Techlite shell for lightweight warmth and flexibility with high abrasion resistance and durability
> Full length Omni-Grip outsole with dual compound lug pattern
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 200g Omni-Heat insulation combined with Omni-Heat reflective technology
- Water Resistance > Waterproof leather upper
> Waterproof base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Everyday work or play