Columbia Bugaboot II Men's Winter Boots - FINAL SALE
The Columbia Bugaboot II takes a classic to new heights! A perennial favorite, this classic men's winter boot has been re-engineered for optimum warmth and performance. The Bugaboot II is the kind of boot you'll wear day in and day out, for years and years. 200 grams of insulation and a full Omni-Heat reflective lining combine for the ultimate in temperature management. Seam-sealed waterproof construction and a Techlite shell and leather upper keep you warm but also keep you from getting too sweaty while hiking, shoveling, or running errands, and a lightweight midsole offers superior cushioning for all-day comfort.
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs true to size.
Free shipping within the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 8 inches
- Weight 1.5 lbs per boot
- Materials > Waterproof leather upper
> Articulated collar for protection and greater comfort
- Base > Full length Techlite midsole with high abrasion resistance and durability
> Full length skinned Techlite shell for lightweight warmth and flexibility with high abrasion resistance and durability
> Full length Omni-Grip outsole with dual compound lug pattern
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 200g Omni-Heat insulation combined with Omni-Heat reflective technology
- Water Resistance > Waterproof leather upper
> Waterproof base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Everyday work or play