Columbia Bugaboot Plus Titanium Omni-Heat OutDRY Men's Winter Boots
Traverse slushy streets and muddy trails with ease in the Columbia Bugaboot Plus Titanium Omni-Heat boot! These seam-sealed waterproof men's boots are designed to keep warmth in and cold out, with an aluminum reflective liner that directs the cold away from the foot. 400g of insulation helps keep you toasty warm, and a cushioned Techlite™ midsole offers long-lasting comfort on winter hikes or dog walks. If you're looking for an extra warm walking boot without the bulk, the Columbia Bugaboot Plus Titanium Omni-Heat is a great choice.
Typically runs true to size.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 7 inches
- Weight 1 lb 4 oz per boot
- Materials Leather, nylon, webbing upper with metal hardware
- Base > Michelin® anti-slip rubber outsole
> Techlite lightweight midsole
- Comfort Range -22F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 400g insulation combined with Omni-Heat reflective technology
- Water Resistance Waterproof base and water resistant upper
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Commuting, business wear, winter casual, around town, country road walk