Columbia Minx Shorty Omni-Heat Women's Boots - FINAL SALE
The Columbia Minx Shorty Omni-Heat is the shorter version of the much-loved Minx Mid II. Like its taller sibling, the Minx Shorty has 200 grams of insulation, making it warm enough for everyday wear, and a waterproof membrane that helps keep moisture away from your feet. A touch of faux fur detailing adds some cozy comfort, and the Omni-Grip non-tracking sole provides traction without a lot of weight or bulk. Versatile, lightweight, waterproof, cute, comfy, no-nonsense, low maintenance - what more could you ask for in a winter boot?
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs a half size small to true to size.
Free shipping within the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 6 inches
- Weight 12.3 oz per boot
- Materials > Woven synthetic textile upper with quilted stitching
> Faux fur collar and tongue lining
> Omni-Heat reflective lining
- Base > Omni-GRIP non-marking rubber sole
> Removable contoured PU footbed
- Comfort Range 10°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 200g insulation
- Water Resistance Seam sealed upper with waterproof base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Around town, across campus, apres ski.