Icebug Detour RB9X GTX Men's Winter Shoes
The Icebug Detour RB9X GTX winter shoes are the antidote for those slippery walkways and trails you'll encounter when the seasons are shifting but the snow is scarce. Those days when you don't need carbide studded protection but you do need a high traction rubber outsole that will keep you stable. Packed full of high tech features, you'll find a super comfortable BOA® closure and Goretex® waterproof membrane to shield you from the elements when you want something more than Netflix on your day off!
The RB9X Icebug outsole, short for Rubber 9 Extreme, is a new to the market rubber compound that is tailored for wet surfaces. Lab testing found the RB9X has sturdier traction than its competitore on both dry and wet surfaces but match their durability. In short, you'll have the best traction available on wet and slippery surfaces for your cold weather excursions.
For a similar model that works for icier, colder and snowier days, check out the Icebug Speed.
Curious about Icebug? One of our very favorite winter footwear brands....read our brand spotlight!
Typically runs true to size.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height Ankle height
- Materials > Polyester textile/PU upper
>Icebug comfort foam
- Base > Rubber 9 Extreme outsole for superior grip on wet surfaces
> Lightweight EVA with stabilizing TPU heel
- Comfort Range 20°F to 50°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation GTX Performance comfort lining
- Water Resistance 100% Waterproof GORE-TEX® Performance
- Closure BOA® closure system
- When To Wear Walking and hiking on cold, wet days. (Does not have the carbide studs for icier conditions.)