Icebug Diana BUGrip Women's Winter Boots | Free Two-Day Shipping!
The Icebug Diana BUGrip is the steelier version of its sister model, the Diana BUGsole. Both have the same gorgeous exterior, but the BUGrip base features sixteen fixed carbide studded tips - clearly one of the highest traction winter boots. The slight downside to its superior grip, however, is that it's not as easy to wear inside the grocery store or on your mother's wood floors. A dog walker with a dedicated pair of boots, a winter hiker with flair, or anyone recovering from an injury would all love the added protection a carbide studded boot provides. The Diana is more than a one traction pony, however - you'll love its -5° F insulation, fully waterproof BUGdri membrane and comfortable shock absorbing base.
BUGrip vs. BUGsole? BUGrip carbide studs perform better than the BUGsole on ice, but can be a bit tenuous if you plan to dash into the grocery store. If you are wearing the boots primarily outside, choose BUGrip. If you alternate beween indoor and outdoor wear, choose the BUGsole.
Typically runs true to size to 1/2 size small.
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 11 inches
- Circumference 14 inches
- Weight 1 lb 5 oz per boot
- Materials > Suede/leather upper with ripstop nylon
> Full length size zip
- Base > Rubber outsole with BUGgrip® 16 carbide studs
> EVA midsole with ESS shank for support
- Comfort Range 10°F - 45°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Fleece lining
- Water Resistance BUGdri waterproof membrane
- Closure Lacing with Zipper
- When To Wear Whenever you need extra traction for winter activities! Perfect for people who walk or hike, or just want extra stability on slippery days.