Icebug Diana BUGsole Women's Winter Boots - FINAL SALE
Icebug introduces the rubber stud, a brand new innovation in the traction snow boot market. The Icebug Diana BUGsole's clean design only makes its surprisingly ingenious sole that much more impressive. This update features Icebug's all season BUGsole, a rubber version of the Diana BUGrip's original carbide-studded sole, which provides high grip without any concerns about walking indoors. Truly a comfortable winter boot you can wear all day long, the Diana also sports a removable insole and EVA stabilizing shank. You're going to want to dress her up and take her out the minute the snow starts falling.
BUGrip vs. BUGsole? BUGrip carbide studs perform better than the BUGsole on ice, but can be a bit tenuous if you plan to dash into the grocery store. If you are wearing the boots primarily outside, choose BUGrip. If you alternate beween indoor and outdoor wear, choose the BUGsole.
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs 1/2 size to a full size small.
Free shipping within the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 11 inches
- Circumference 14 inches
- Weight 1.2 lbs per boot
- Materials > Suede/leather upper with ripstop nylon
> Full length side zip
> Fleece collar
- Base > BUGsole rubber outsole
> EVA midsole with ESS shank for support
- Comfort Range 10°F to 45°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Fleece lining
- Water Resistance BUGdri waterproof membrane
- Closure Lacing with Zipper
- When To Wear Whenever you need extra traction for winter activities! Perfect for people who walk or hike, or just want extra stability on slippery days, but who don't want the full carbide stud.