Icebug Ivalo2 BUGrip Women's Winter Boots
Add some color (and some ice-crushing tread!) to your winter activities with the Icebug Ivalo2 BUGrip. We rely on Icebug for high-traction boots made from first-rate materials, and the Ivalo2 does not disappoint! Water resistant nylon and suede combine for durable protection in light snow, while the fixed carbide studs keep you confident on slippery terrain. A classic, easy-to-wear winter boot for dog walking, snowy off-road hiking, and icy commutes!
Want to learn more about Slip Resistant Winter Boots? We have an awesome blog post that explains all of your options for high traction snow boots!
Most customers found runs true to size. Few customers said runs large.
Please note the BUGrip carbide studs are safe on all outdoor surfaces and most indoor surfaces except for wood flooring. Take care when wearing them inside.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 7.5 inches
- Circumference 13.5 inches
- Weight 1 lb 7 oz. per pair
- Materials > Water resistant ripstop nylon/Suede/PU upper
> 8mm front zipper
- Base > Rubber outsole with BUGgrip® 16 carbide studs
> EVA midsole with ESS shank for support
> Comfort foam insock
- Comfort Range 5°F to 50°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Fleece lining
- Water Resistance Water resistant, non-absorbing materials
- Closure Zipper
- When To Wear Commuting, business wear, winter casual, around town, country road walk