Icebug Meribel BUGsole Women's Winter Boots - FINAL SALE
Icebug's all season rubber stud brings a new dimension to the traction snow boot market, a non-metallic stud for that gives extra grip, but is commuter friendly and can be worn both inside and outdoors. The Meribel BUGsole is engineered with a BUGdri® breathable waterproof membrane and EVA footbed to keep you warm and dry when temperatures drop. Lace up this mid calf boot for more coverage, or roll down the fleece cuff to expose the soft lining. Two looks in one fashionable and functional winter boot!
Please note this is a rubber stud, not a carbide stud.
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs true to size.
Free shipping within the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 9.5 inches
- Circumference 16.5 inches
- Materials Action leather/Textile/PU upper
- Base Rubber base for three-season traction
- Comfort Range 10°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Thinsulate/Fleece/Membrane
- Water Resistance BUGdri waterproof membrane
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear An eye catching winter boot with a touch more traction!