Icebug Metro BUGrip Men's Winter Boots - FINAL SALE
Most days, you'll just love the Metro BUGrip® for its comfort and good looks, but they're a real savior on the unexpected slippery, wet, icy surfaces. This version of the Icebug Metro features their most aggressive traction sole loaded with sixteen permanent carbide studs. Dynamic and high tech, the studs can adapt from city streets to icy trails. Warm enough to commute to work, but not so warm that you'll overheat once inside. You'll love the feature laden interior dressed in an office friendly exterior.
Learn more about Icebug!
Want to learn more about Slip Resistant Winter Boots? We have an awesome blog post that explains all of your options for high traction snow boots!
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs true to size.
Please note the BUGrip carbide studs are safe on all outdoor surfaces and most indoor surfaces except for wood flooring. Take care when wearing them inside.
Free Shipping to the US 48!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 6 inches
- Circumference 11 inches
- Weight 15 oz per boot
- Materials Weather resistant Suede/PU upper
- Base > Rubber outsole with BUGgrip® 16 carbide studs
> EVA midsole with ESS shank for support
- Comfort Range 5°F to 50°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > Polyester insulation backing
> Short nap polyester fleece lining and footbed cover for minimal water absorption
- Water Resistance Non-absorbing materials
- Closure Zipper
- When To Wear Commuting, business wear, winter casual, around town, country road walk