Icebug Ryum 2 BUGrip Men's Winter Shoes
The Icebug Ryum2 BUGrip for men offers light comfort and modern styling while maintaining Icebug's highest level of traction. With sixteen fixed carbide studded tips for lock-down grip on slippery surfaces, its velcro closure and wider fit make the Ryum a perfect match for anyone with arthritis or range of mobility issues. The Ryum2 also includes BUGdri waterproof membrane and EVA midsole for all day comfort!
Looking for the Icebug Ryum 2 Women's?
Learn more about Icebug Booots!
Want to learn more about Slip Resistant Winter Boots? We have an awesome blog post that explains all of your options for high traction snow boots!
Typically runs true to size.
Please note the BUGrip carbide studs are safe on all outdoor surfaces and most indoor surfaces except for wood flooring. Take care when wearing them inside.
Free Shipping with the US 48!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 6.5 inches
- Weight 15 oz per boot
- Materials Suede/Textile/PU with BUGdri
- Base > Rubber with BUGrip 16 permanent carbide studs
> Compression molded EVA midsole is light, responsive, stable
- Comfort Range 5°F to 45°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Fleece
- Water Resistance BUGdri waterproof/breathable membrane
- Closure Velcro
- When To Wear Walking on slippery surfaces