Icebug Speed BUGrip Men's Winter Shoes
Icebug's Speed BUGrip features Icebug's highest level of traction- sixteen fixed carbide studded tips for lock-down grip on slippery surfaces. Anyone who is concerned with slip prevention and avoiding injury, from avid fitness walkers to UPS drivers, will all gravitate to the Speed. When you can't (or don't want to) limit your outdoor activities, lace up this definitive sport utility boot for dependable traction underfoot. The Speed also features 5°F insulation, reflective material, the BUGdri waterproof membrane and a shock-absorbing base. A mobile boot that sports cutting-edge technology but cleans up well for a day in the office or a night on the town.
Typically runs true to size.
Please note the BUGrip carbide studs are safe on all outdoor surfaces and most indoor surfaces except for wood flooring. Take care when wearing them inside.
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 9 inches
- Circumference 12 inches
- Weight 1.3 lbs per boot
- Materials > Fine ripstop Nylon
> Polyester insulation
> Polyurethane trim
> Reflective trim
- Base > Permanent carbide studded outsole
> Multi-direction lug pattern with sharp finned heel ridges for effective braking
> Platform with aggressive toe spring for efficient walking
> Thermal Plastic Urethane stabilizer
> Compression molded EVA midsole is light, responsive, stable
- Comfort Range 5°F to 45°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > Polyester fleece lining
> Polyester fleece topskin on footbed
- Water Resistance BUGdri waterproof/breathable membrane
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Walking, hiking, commuting (on foot and driving), outside chores, light utility work, winter fitness, winter play