Irish Setter Deer Tracker 4838 Men's Winter Hunting Boots
Hunting requires many things from your footwear - enough stability to take on rugged, uneven terrain, but enough flexibility for long walks. It requires that your boots be warm for long days in the tree stand. You need them to be waterproof, but breathable enough to wick sweat and moisture away from your feet. The Irish Setter Deer Tracker 4383 are durable, with a reinforced heel and toe, so you don't have to worry about wearing them out. ScentBan technology is a technology exclusive to Irish Setter products that kills the bacteria that causes odor in your boots. The Irish Setter Deer Tracker 4383 has all of what you need for the perfect pair of hunting boots.
Typically runs true to size.
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 10 inches
- Materials > Leather upper
> ScentBan technology
- Base > ArmaTec abrasion resistant technology for reinforced toe and heel
> StableFlex technology combines flexibility in the forefoot with stability in the heel for comfortable and durable base
> Dual-density lightweight sole
- Comfort Range -160°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 800g PrimaLoft insulation
- Water Resistance Ultra Dry waterproof construction
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Hunting, hiking and for extra warmth on long days