Irish Setter Elk Tracker 882 Men's Winter Hunting Boots
The Irish Setter Elk Tracker 882 is a classic, waterproof, insulated men's hunting boot. Sturdy and durable, this is a great choice for hunters who are on the move, or who hunker down in tree stands. The boot is 12 inches tall, and its lacing system allows for adjustable circumference, excellent ankle support, and comfort. The footbed is made from Comfort Cork EVA and Memory Foam, and is treated with ScentBan Odor Inhibitor, which kills the bacteria that causes odors. The Irish Setter Elk Tracker is designed for comfort and performance, and they won't let you down or hurt your feet, no matter how long you stay out on the trail.
This model has 600 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation. For even more warmth for the coldest of days, the Elk Tracker 860 has 1000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation.
Typically runs true to size.
EE width to accommodate heavy winter socks.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 12 inches
- Weight 2 lbs per boot
- Materials > Goodyear leather welt contsruction
> Steel shank
- Base > Comfort cork EVA midsole
> Comfort Cork EVA with memory foam
> ScentBan odor inhibitor footbed
> Bulls-Eye Air Bob agressive sole
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 600 grams Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Water Resistance Gore-Tex waterproof
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Hunting, hiking and for extra warmth on long days