Irish Setter Havoc XT 837 Men's Winter Boots
The Irish Setter Havoc XT hunting boot combines a hefty 1000 grams of insulation with fully waterproof construction, making it a serious winter warrior. This insulated winter hunting boot has a cushiony EVA midsole and a wide EE width, built for warmth and comfort while sitting still for hours. This snow soldier also sports an aggressive rubber tread for ultimate traction on varied terrains, while the ScentBan technology on the Irish Setter Havoc XT keeps you stealth while seeking out that elusive buck!
Typically runs true to size.
EE width to accommodate a heavier winter sock.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 10 inches
- Weight 3 lbs 12 oz per pair
- Materials Full grain, waterproof leather
- Base > UltraFlex Big Game outsole provides superior traction and stability on various terrain
> Removable PU footbed
> Non-metallic shank
- Comfort Range -100°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 1000g PrimaLoft® Gold Eco
> UltraDry™ moisture-management lining
- Water Resistance Ultra Dry 100% waterproof
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Hunting and hiking in extreme weather or long days