Irish Setter Ladyhawk 7" 3887 Women's Winter Boots
Let's be honest. Guys aren't the only ones who like to get out in the woods, spend time in a tree stand, go ice fishing, hunting, or camping in the winter. There are plenty of hunting boots on the market for men who enjoy these activities, but not enough for the rugged, outdoorsy women of the world. Irish Setter is one of the most popular and respected producers of women's hunting boots, and their Ladyhawk is is specifically designed for the kind of woman who loves getting her boots dirty. The 7" shaft provides ankle support, and the Shadow Trek sole is designed to perform in a variety of conditions. The Ladyhawk boasts 1000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation, making it ideal for long days in cold temperatures. It features Irish Setter's ScentBan technology, UltraDry waterproof construction, and a non-metallic shank for full protection. So if you're the type who believes in going hard or going home - the Ladyhawk is the boot for you. It will keep you warm, keep you dry, and keep you comfortable all day.
Typically runs true to size.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 7 inches
- Weight 3 pounds per boot
- Materials > Polyurethene coated waterproof leather upper with Mossy Oak Break Up camo panels
- Base > Removable EVA midsole
- Comfort Range -100°F to 30°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 1000 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Water Resistance UltraDry waterproofing system
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Hunting, hiking and for extra warmth on long days.