Irish Setter Rutmaster 4884 Men's Hunting Boots
The warmest model in Irish Setter's iconic rubber hunting boot series, the Rutmaster 4884 yields 1200 grams of Primaloft warmth to match up to the coldest, wettest winter days. Your trek to the tree stand will be stable thanks to the mud claw self-cleaning outsole and stealth - keeping you under the radar with scent-free technology. Irish Setter's groundbreaking ExoFlex Fit System separates this brand from the other insulated hunting boots. The ExoFlex technology allows the boot to expand to accommodate the back of your foot. Once your foot is in the boot, it contracts for a lock-tight, high-performance fit that provides toe spring and agility in every stride. Fully waterproof, these boots are built to perform.
Typically runs true to size.
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 17 inches
- Weight 5 lbs 4 oz per pair
- Materials > Vulcanized Rubber 3.5mm Neoprene
> ExoFlex Fit System
> Scent-Free rubber construction
- Base > Mud claw self cleaning sole
> Agressive lug pattern for stability and traction in tough terrain
- Comfort Range -100°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 1200 gram Primaloft
- Water Resistance Fully waterproof
- Closure Pull-On
- When To Wear Hunting in cold and wet conditions