Irish Setter Snow Claw XT 3888 Men's Winter Boots
The Irish Setter Mountain Claw XT is one of the best fitting hunting boots available. With its double EE width, it can accommodate a cushioned winter sock for ultimate warmth while sitting still for hours. The rocker XT ground claw sole design promotes toe off for ease of walking on varied terrain. The grip fit construction is a TPU arm that wraps the ankle and secures it into place for improved biomechanical performance. What a great cold weather construction boot as well that will keep your feet warm and toasty with 2000 grams of Thinsulate insulation.
Typically runs true to size.
EE width to accommodate a heavier winter sock.
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 12 inches
- Weight 4.9 lbs per pair
- Materials > Premium full grain leather
> Realtree AP™
- Base > Aggressive lug pattern for superior traction on tough terrain
> Removable EVA footbed
> Thermal Boost technology for under foot insulation
> Non-metallic shank
- Comfort Range -100°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > 2000 gram Thinsulate™ Ultra insulation
> Moisture wicking nylon
- Water Resistance Ultra Dry 100% waterproof
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Hunting and hiking in extreme weather or long days