Irish Setter Snow Tracker Pac Men's Winter Boots
With 1400 grams of Thinsulate insulation and a rubber outsole built to traverse even the toughest terrain, the Irish Setter Snow Tracker Pac boot packs a serious punch. 12 inches of waterproof leather keep your legs warm and dry, and EVA cushioning in the insole and midsole gives you lasting comfort for those long hours spent standing in place.
Typically runs true to size.
Wide width to accommodate a wider foot or heavier winter sock.
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 12 inches
- Weight 4.2 lbs per pair
- Materials > Finished split leather
> Mossy Oak Break Up Infinity Camoflage
> ScentBan to mask odors
- Base > Carbon rubber outsole with agressive lug pattern for superior traction
> Removable EVA footbed for underfoot cushioning
> Arma Tec™ toe protection for added durability
- Comfort Range -50°F to 30°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 1400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Water Resistance 100% UltraDry waterproofing system
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Hunting, hiking and for extra warmth on long days