Irish Setter Trail Phantom 2850 Men's Winter Boots
The Irish Setter Trail Phantom 2850 is a favorite with cold weather hunters. Featuring 600 grams of insulation, a cushiony EVA midsole, and a double EE width, this cold weather crusher is built for ultimate warmth and comfort while sitting still for hours. The Trail Phantom is fully waterproof and includes ScentBan technology to keep you stealth while looking for that elusive buck!
Typically runs true to size.
EE width to accommodate a wider foot or heavier winter sock.
Free Shipping, Free Exchanges, and Free Return Shipping within the US 48. No Risk Shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 9 inches
- Weight 3.7 lbs per boot
- Materials > Polyurethane coated, waterproof leather
> Realtree Xtra Camoflauge
> ScentBan to mask odors
- Base > Shadow Trek rubber outsole for varied winter terrain
> EVA midsole for underfoot cushioning
> Arma Tec™ toe protection for added durability
> Non-metallic shank for durability
- Comfort Range -40°F to 30°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 600 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation
- Water Resistance 100% UltraDry waterproofing system
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Hunting, hiking and for extra warmth on long days