Kamik Seattle 2 Women's Winter Boots - FINAL SALE
The Kamik Seattle 2 is the perfect, tall women's snow boot for the girl who wants to be on trend but also wants to stay on her feet when the sidewalks get slippery! Its tailored versatile upper has two in one styling - wear it up for sleek and tall or folded for a mid-height look. With a more substantial base than similar women's winter boots, the Kamik Seattle 2 has everything you need to look good, stay warm and walk with confidence. Ideal for the student off to a cold college campus, the mom watching kids on the playground, the teacher on recess duty, or anyone looking for a comfortable, warm, fashionable winter boot!
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Our fit testers found that the Seattle2 ran true to size to a half size small. They could wear their typical size comfortably but could also go up to the next whole size for a roomier fit.
Free shipping to the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 14 inches
- Weight 2.2 lbs per pair
- Materials > Foldable waterproof two tone nylon upper
> Waterproof gusset tongue with soft teddy fur
- Base > Kamik's CITY Winter Tread synthetic rubber outsole
> Removable Kamik Comfort EVA insole with boa lining
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Foam and fleece insulation with moisture-wicking boa lining
- Water Resistance Kamik DriDefense Waterproof Membrane
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Commuter wear, winter walking – town or country, ski town everyday, snowball fights, shoveling, dog walking, apres ski, winter evening out, sleigh rides!