Kamik Snowvalley Women's Winter Boots
The Kamik Snowvalley hails from the new Peak Collection, Kamik's sporty take on winter boots. A sturdy, toothy base and seam sealed waterproof construction plus 200B 3M Thinsulate insulation will have you ready, set, go for a snowshoe up the peak or a snowball fight on the quad.
Typically runs true to size. Available in whole sizes only.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 12 inches
- Weight 2.5 lbs per pair
- Materials > Waterproof quilted nylon and suede upper
> Waterproof gusset tongue
> Faux fur snow collar
- Base Kamik's PEAK synthetic rubber outsole
- Comfort Range -25°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > Fixed 200B 3M Thinsulate Insulation
> Moisture wicking lining
- Water Resistance Seam sealed upper with waterproof base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Active winter days, snowball fights, shoveling, dog walking, snowshoeing