Kamik Sugarloaf Women's Winter Boots - FINAL SALE
These Made in Canada snow boots sport a lumberjack plaid worthy of its namesake mountain, Sugarloaf. This women's winter boot features a moisture wicking, removable 8mm Zylex liner, waterproof components, and the Kamik PULSE winter outsole. It's the classic Kamik snow boot construction that makes this affordable snow boot line one of America's favorites.
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs a half to full size small. If you wear a half size, we recommend that you order the next whole size. If you wear a whole size, order the next size up. For example, a size 8.5 should order size 9. Size 9 should order size 10.
On Final Sale for a Limited Time Only!
Free shipping within the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 11 inches
- Weight 2.76 lbs per pair
- Materials > Waterproof nylon upper
> Waterproof gusset tongue
> Faux fur snow collar
- Base Kamik's PULSE rubber winter outsole
- Comfort Range -40 F°to 40 F° *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation > Removable 8mm Zylex liner
> Moisture wicking lining
- Water Resistance Winterproof upper with waterproof base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Active winter days, snowball fights, shoveling, dog walking, snowshoeing