Kodiak Bernon Men's Winter Boots - FINAL SALE
The basic snow boot never looked so sleek. The Kodiak Bernon boots are made for the man looking for the everyday winter boot without any muss or fuss. Waterproof injection molded thermal rubber shell base and water resistant denier nylon quilted upper gives just the right amount of protection against the harsh winter elements. Laces provide a secure fit and the snow collar keeps slush at bay. A removable felt liner provides without the bulk and the rubber outsole with solid tread will get you to your destination safely.
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs true to size. Half sizes should size up to next whole size.
Free shipping to the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 13 inches
- Circumference 16 inches
- Weight 3.3 lbs per pair
- Materials > 1680 denier nylon quilted upper
> Waterproof injected thermal rubber shell
> Rust proof D-rings
> Padded suede collar with mesh lining
- Base > Rubber outsole
> Removable 9mm wool/felt/polyester liner
- Comfort Range -58°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 2.5 mm felt insole
- Water Resistance Water resistant
- Closure Lacing with Snow Collar
- When To Wear Cold and snowy days shoveling or sledding