Kodiak Renee Women's Winter Boots - FINAL SALE
Does the cold, wet weather have you cooped up inside? Lace up a pair of Kodiak Renee winter boots and you'll be ready to take on the winter elements in style! These waterproof snow boots for women are constructed of high quality leather and suede, with a short pile boa lining and 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation for cozy warmth all day long.
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs true to size. Half sizes should size up to next whole size.
Free shipping to the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 7.5 inches
- Circumference 11 inches
- Weight 2 lbs per pair
- Materials > Waterproof full grain leather and suede upper
> 3M Scotchguard™ treated
> Two sets of laces
- Base > Rubber outsole
> Removable EVA contoured insole
- Comfort Range -22°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 200g Thinsulate™ insulation with short pile boa lining
- Water Resistance 100% Repel-X Waterproof
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Staying warm and dry while looking stylish!