Kodiak Surrey II Women's Winter Boots
With its retro-hiking boot good looks and warm, waterproof protection, the Kodiak Surrey II will meet your every need! Your favorite buffalo plaid flannel is the consummate companion for those red laces or try an olive poncho with the caramel color for autumn perfection. Flexible waterproof leather and D-ring lacing hardware provide a close-to-leg form fit with every wear. Soft microfiber lining and 200g of Thinsulate™ insulation will have you traversing the city streets in cozy warmth, while the slip-resistant rubber outsole and stylish wooden heel keep the cold ground from reaching your feet.
Typically runs true to 1/2 size small.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 6.5 inches
- Materials > Waterproof leather upper
> Felted wool collar
> Two sets of laces
- Base > Rubber outsole
> Wooden heel
> Removable leather memory foam insole
- Comfort Range -10°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 200g Thinsulate™ insulation
- Water Resistance Seam-sealed waterproof construction with waterproof membrane
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear For an on-trend look on a chilly winter day!