Korkers IceJack Pro Safety Men's Winter Boots
If you're tired of having multiple pairs of boots, each suited only for one activity, then the Korkers IceJack Pro boot is likely to become your one and only winter boot. Packed with 600 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, the IceJack Pro features a low-profile boa speed lacing system that allows for quick on and off and easy adjustment - all without having to take your gloves off. And in true Korkers fashion, this waterproof boot comes with two interchangeable outsoles that offer varying levels of traction. Snow, sleet, rain, ice, wind - it's impossible to know what winter will throw at you on any given day. Be prepared with the Korkers IceJack Pro!
Typically runs true to size.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 10 inches
- Weight 4 lbs 6 oz per pair
- Materials > Waterproof leather upper with waterproof stitching and webbing
> 360° rand for superior support and protection
> Composite toe meets ASTM and CSA standards
> Puncture resistant midsole
- Base > Oil and acid resistant non-marking rubber traction outsoles
> OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet changing weather conditions
> Boot comes with two outsoles: SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug and IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug with 32 fixed carbide studs for quick, easy, on-the-go adaptable traction
- Comfort Range -40°F to 30°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 600 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation, including underfoot placement for warmth during active outdoor activities
- Water Resistance > 100% waterproof
> Waterproof breathable bootie
- Closure BOA closure system
- When To Wear Adjustable traction for a wide range of winter activities