Korkers Polar Vortex 1200 Men's Winter Boots
Packed with a whopping 1200g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation and built to offer serious traction on a multitude of terrains, the Korkers Polar Vortex 1200 will soon become a contender for your favorite advanced cold winter boot. A waterproof leather upper keeps the elements out, while the easy-to-use BOA lacing system allows for a perfect fit with every wear. Two interchangeable outsoles are included in addition to an already traction-packed sole: one set of SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug outsoles and ones set of IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug outsoles with 32 attached carbide studs. Kick it to us, Winter! We'll lob it right back with the Korkers Polar Vortex 1200.
Typically runs true to size. Available in whole sizes only. If you wear a half size, please size up.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 11 inches
- Weight 6 lbs per pair
- Materials > Waterproof leather upper with waterproof stitching and webbing
> BOA® M2 lacing system for custom fit
- Base > OmniTrax® Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction to meet changing weather conditions
> Boot comes with two outsoles: SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug and IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug with 32 fixed carbide studs for quick, easy, on-the-go adaptable traction
- Comfort Range -60°F to 30°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 1200g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Water Resistance > 100% waterproof
> Waterproof breathable bootie
- Closure BOA closure system
- When To Wear Adjustable traction for a wide range of winter activities