Korkers Polar Vortex 600 Men's Winter Boots
If you're searching for a pair of warm snowmobile boots, the Korkers Polar Vortex 600 has your name on it! Packed with 600g of 3M Thinsulate™ insulation, your feet will stay warm during those cold winter rides. This boot comes equipped with an easy-to-tighten BOA lacing system, and two interchangeable carbide-studded soles for the ultimate traction on ice and snow.
Typically runs true to size. Available in whole sizes only. If you wear a half size, please size up.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 11 inches
- Weight 5 lbs 9 oz per pair
- Materials > Waterproof leather upper with waterproof stitching and webbing
> BOA® M2 lacing system for custom fit
- Base > Boot comes with two outsoles: SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug and IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug with 32 fixed carbide studs for quick, easy, on-the-go adaptable traction
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 600g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Water Resistance > 100% waterproof
> Waterproof breathable bootie
- Closure BOA closure system
- When To Wear Adjustable traction for a wide range of winter activities