Korkers Verglas Ridge Women's Winter Boots
The Korkers Verglas Ridge is a high traction women's winter boot perfect for winter hiking, shoveling, dog walking, and any other activity in inclement conditions. Whether ice or snow (or anything in between!) the Verglas Ridge has two studded soles for you to choose from, and a waterproof leather upper ensures that moisture and wetness stay out. Get out on the trail in the Korkers Verglas Ridge women's snow boots!
Typically runs true to size.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 7 inches
- Weight 3 lbs 6 oz per pair
- Materials > Waterproof leather upper with waterproof stitching and webbing
> Molded heel counter for flexible support
- Base > Boot comes with two outsoles: SnowTrac Winter Rubber Lug and IceTrac Studded Rubber Lug with 32 fixed carbide studs for quick, easy, on-the-go adaptable traction
- Comfort Range -20°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 200g of 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation
- Water Resistance > 100% waterproof
> Waterproof breathable bootie
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Adjustable traction for a wide range of winter activities