LaCrosse 4X Alpha 16" Men's Winter Boots
The 4X Alpha is the newest model in LaCrosse's rubber winter hunting boot category. The 16" boot is made from handcrafted rubber over insulating neoprene, for total waterproof protection. This new model from LaCrosse features a shin guard for additional protection and durability, and QuadCore® technology gives you four layers of underfoot cushioned for ultra comfort. Contoured Ankle-Fit design prevents heel slippage, and the adjustable back strap offers a solid fit for a range of leg sizes. The 4XBurly outsole provides superior traction and stability in a variety of conditions, without mud buildup in the sole.
Typically runs true to size.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same to next business day.
- Height 16 inches
- Weight 5 lbs 2 oz per pair
- Materials > All natural handcrafted rubber over insulating neoprene
> Contoured Ankle-Fit design prevents heel slippage
> Adjustable back gusset and strap
> Shin guard for added protection
> Quad Core® technology for multiple layers of underfoot comfort and support
- Base > 4xBurly outsole provides superior traction in snow, mud, and loose terrain
> Removable PU footbed
- Comfort Range -50°F to 30°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 7mm neoprene
- Water Resistance 100% waterproof
- Closure Pull-On
- When To Wear Hunting in cold and wet conditions