LaCrosse Hunt Pac Extreme Men's Winter Hunting Boots
If you find yourself hanging onto hunting season as long as you're legal in the woods, the Hunt Pac Extreme provides the super warmth you'll need for long days on the prowl. This is a durable hunting boot, made with leather and nylon and reinforced abrasion resistant technology on the toe and heel cap. 2000 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation, Dry-Core lining for 100% waterproof protection and IceGrip outsole for high traction gives you the 1-2-3 armor against winter's coldest days.
Available in whole sizes only. LaCrosse typically runs true to size. If you wear a half size, please order the next size up. For example, if you wear a size 8.5 shoe, please order the size 9.
Free shipping to the US 48. Free exchanges. Free returns. No risk shopping. Guaranteed!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 10 inches
- Materials > Full grain leather upper with lightweight and rugged 1000 denier nylon
> Comfort collar padding
> Abrasion resistant toe and heel cap
- Base > Removable EVA footbed
> Thick, cushioning EVA midsole
> IceGrip outsole for superior traction on snow
- Comfort Range -100°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation 2000g Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Water Resistance 100% waterproof Dry-Core lining
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Ice fishing, snowmobiling, standing for hours on snow, lift attendant, spectating outdoor hockey games, etc.