Pajar Tacey Women's Winter Boots
With its sporty good looks and protection against the elements, the Pajar Tacey will no doubt be one of your go-to winter boots this season. The Tacey is constructed in true Pajar form, thanks to gorgeous Italian craftsmanship with true attention to detail. A D-Ring lacing system ensures a form fit with each wear, and a soft wool lining and lightweight sneaker-like lug sole offer warmth and grip on cold, slippery terrain.
Made in Italy!
Runs true to size. Half sizes should size up to the next whole size
Pajar Sizing Chart
US 6 = EURO 37 = UK 4
US 7 = EURO 38 = UK 5
US 8 = EURO 39 = UK 6
US 9 = EURO 40 = UK 7
US 10 = EURO 41 = UK 8
US 11 = EURO 42 = UK 9
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 10 inches
- Materials > Quilted metallic Italian nylon upper with nubuck leather trim
> Plush faux fur tongue and lining
- Base > Lightweight toboggan traction lug sole
> Removable comfort molded insole
- Comfort Range -22°F to 20°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Antimicrobial wool blend lining
- Water Resistance Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Everyday cold weather wear, Apres-ski, shopping around town
You won't find yourself slipping on the ice this winter with the Tacey boot. For someone like me who has low arches, I found that the Tacey had excellent arch support which would make this a perfect boot for walking around town. In US sizes, I usually wear a 7 and tried on the Euro 38 for this boot and found that the size is true to fit. The boot was tighter around the top of the foot which I found gave me a secure feeling. These shoes would pair nicely with tight-fitting pants and the laces make the boot perfect to adjust to any calf size. - Reviewed by Linda, Size 7, 13" Calf