Salomon Toundra Pro CSWP Women's Winter Boots - FINAL SALE
Salomon's Toundra Pro Climashield Waterproof is a super light winter sport boot featuring innovative features and a great fit. Salomon's warmest winter boot, rated to -40°F, and with a full waterproof bootie, the Toundra Pro is designed to stay flexible and grippy in harsh winter weather. The ideal snowshoe boot or winter snow boot, or just a great lightweight tactical winter walking boot for cold days when the ground is frozen. Bonus feature, the outsole's rubber gets grippier as temperatures drop.
This is a final sale item and cannot be returned or exchanged.
We use customer feedback to provide the best size recommendations possible. Please keep in mind that no two feet are exactly alike and sizing is variable.
Typically runs true to size.
Free shipping to the US 48.
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 9 inches
- Weight 1 lb 4 oz per boot
- Materials > Waterproof leather upper
> Synthetic fur lining
> Gusseted tongue
> Protective rubber toe and heel cap
- Base > Ice Grip rubber sole
> Dual layer EVA midsole
> Die cut EVA sockliner
- Comfort Range -40°F to 40°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Aerogels lightweight insulation with synthetic fur lining
- Water Resistance Impermeable Climashield waterprooof inner membrane with waterproof base
- Closure Lacing
- When To Wear Snowshoeing, hiking and active cold weather activities!