Sorel Alpha Pac XT Women's Winter Snow Boots
Built for a woman's foot, the Sorel Alpha Pac XT is a lightweight snowmobile boot that's perfect for all your winter pursuits. Its -60°F liner lets you stay outside for the long haul without cold feet. On the trail or in the driveway, these rugged women's winter boots will last for years.
Typically runs true to size to slightly large.
Free shipping within the US 48 for orders over $49!
Usually ships same or next business day.
- Height 11.5 inches
- Circumference 17 inches
- Weight 1.6 lbs per boot
- Materials > Waterproof PU backed synthetic textile upper
> Reflective safety graphics
> Built in gaiter with barrel lock closure
- Base > Multi-directional rubber lug outsole to enhance your traction
> 9mm Thermoplus felt footbed
> EVA midsole inserts
> 2.5 mm bonded felt frost plug
> Polar Lite shell for enhanced flexibility in extreme temperatures
- Comfort Range -60°F to 30°F *Varies depending on cold tolerance, metabolism and activity level.
- Insulation Removable 9mm Sorel Recycled Felt Liner
- Water Resistance Seam-sealed waterproof construction
- Closure Buckle
- When To Wear Staying warm in deep snow and deep freeze.